I'm happy to announce the MoneyReady Forum!
As a registered user of the MoneyReady App, you are automatically registered for the Forum.
Logging in to the App will also log you into the Forum so you can post there. A forum username has been created for you that is separate from the app's username. You can change it in your forum profile.
I have pre-populated the forum with loads of information:
- The Questions/Answers (Q/A) board has been pre-populated with a curated set of questions that you have sent me. These are all attributed to the fake user "anonymous" for your privacy/security. If you recognize your words and want your forum username credited, just let me know. If a past question of yours is not there already and is still relevant, feel free to post it so others can benefit.
- The Feature requests board replaces our Votes capability. Post a reply to any feature to vote for it.
- The General forum is for providing useful resources, discussions, and more general questions on personal finance that you think would be useful or interesting to MoneyReady App users.
- There's an Announcements board for all our past and future announcements. This is read-only.
- There are 2 FAQS boards, one general (public) and a more specific one for logged-in users. These are also read-only. If you have any questions about the Announcements or the FAQs, you can post them in the Q/A.
Posting is free, however to prevent spam, all topics and posts from users without an active paid subscription to the MoneyReady App will be hidden from view until they are approved by a moderator. We aim to take less than 24 hours to approve posts. You will be notified by email once your post is approved.
Please read the Forum rules for all the details.
Looking forward to reading your posts!
Your comments and feedback are always appreciated.