The MoneyReady Forum

Ok, I've been plugging away at my financial plan in the MoneyReady app for a few weeks and I now have a plan of record that I'm happy with. I expect to revisit the app on rebalancing dates and any other major events that might adjust my plan, and I expect to sleep soundly in the interim. Although the process and out of necessity the tool are complex, I would not have been able to recreate such a detailed plan without it - my options would be to rough it out in excel and sleep poorly, or pay thousands annually for professional planning support. This is a powerful - no, invaluable tool for Canadian DIY financial planners and investors, and I'm honestly shocked I can find so little about it online. Thank you for developing and supporting the app and your responsiveness when I needed help!

Administrator

Thanks, I'm glad you are finding it useful and sleeping soundly! I like to say the app is only as complicated as is your financial situation. That said, it's easy for a financial situation to get complicated quickly given Canada's tax and pension systems. We do try to make it as easy as possible and still be comprehensive and accurate.