The MoneyReady Forum

The report for my favorite TM run shows  zero "Foreign Dividends 100%" for every year in the report. Yet there are multiple US dividend-producing holdings within entered Non-Registered accounts.

Administrator

Make sure you have set an expected dividend yield for all the investments.

Ah yes! Thank you!  I’m curious as to why the dividend yield isn’t automatically pulled in for each holding, along with the price etc. Would that be possible to do?

Administrator
You want to enter your expected yields  not actual current yields,  and I wouldn’t want to assume long term future rates based on the current rates.  We show you the past 1 year yields in the tooltips from the data we get from Fundata if we have it for that security, (Wealthica doesn’t give that, just the price). 

You might want to use the “Change all rates for all investments at once” to set all your rates. It’ll set the rates for each investment according to the expected rates you input on that form and the asset association of the investment. It’s convenient but a little dangerous, so I suggest you save your current rates by running a TIME MACHINE and saving the scenario so you can retrieve it with your current rates if necessary.